Our two camping pods are the latest addition to our campsite. The St Magnus can accommodate six people, comprising of one double sofa bed and two sets of bunk beds. The Grainbank can accommodate five people, with one double sofa bed, one set of bunk beds and one single bed.
The doors and windows are double glazed. The pods come fitted with energy lights, heater, double sockets and a reading lamp, and are also equipped with electric kettle, microwave, fridge, cutlery, cups, bowls and plates. Free WiFi is also included. Outside we will provide a picnic table for each pod. Please note that the bedding is not included. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Please note – toilet facilities are located in the nearby amenities block.
Low Season (March & April, October – December Offer)
2 nights for the price of 1 on Camping Pods.
NorthLink Ferries Travel Offer (1 September – 17 December 2017)
- 30% off travel between 1 September and 17 December – see below for term and conditions
- When making your campsite booking over the phone, ask for the unique code to claim your discount for the ferry. if you book online, you will receive the code in your confirmation e-mail.
- Discount available on all Scrabster to Stromness and Stromness to Scrabster sailings; Aberdeen to Kirkwall excluding Sunday northbound and Kirkwall to Aberdeen excluding Friday southbound
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the NorthLink sponsorship programme or other concessionary schemes.
- The discount applies to passengers and their cars including people carriers, 4x4s, motorbikes, motorhomes, domestic vans and cars with caravans or trailers. Subject to available deck space.
- Cabin accommodation is not covered by the discount.
- All NorthLink Ferries bookings should be made via their reservations department on 0845 6000 449 to claim your 30% discount.