Our caravan park is the perfect base for you to explore Orkney. Take in the beautiful scenery as you discover the island and learn about its history and culture. Just a short walk from landmarks such as The St Magnus Cathedral, Earl’s Palace and the picturesque Kirkwall Harbour, and being located conveniently within the island to take your exploration in any direction you wish!
NorthLink Ferries Travel Offer (1 September – 17 December 2017)
- 30% off travel between 1 September and 17 December – see below for term and conditions
- When making your campsite booking over the phone, ask for the unique code to claim your discount for the ferry. if you book online, you will receive the code in your confirmation e-mail.
- Discount available on all Scrabster to Stromness and Stromness to Scrabster sailings; Aberdeen to Kirkwall excluding Sunday northbound and Kirkwall to Aberdeen excluding Friday southbound
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the NorthLink sponsorship programme or other concessionary schemes.
- The discount applies to passengers and their cars including people carriers, 4x4s, motorbikes, motorhomes, domestic vans and cars with caravans or trailers. Subject to available deck space.
- Cabin accommodation is not covered by the discount.
- All NorthLink Ferries bookings should be made via our reservations department on 0845 6000 449 to claim your 30% discount.